By popular demand I am now able to offer a photobooth for weddings. To book or add to your wedding photography package please ask for details.
An unforgettable reminder for your wedding guests.
Fully inclusive package with instant high quality prints and free digital version for all guests from a password protected web gallery after the wedding,
- White or Green screen technology available)
- Unlimited visits to the booth
- Instant lab quality prints
- Choice of personalised print layouts
- Large selection of fun props
- Additional hours available
- All images supplied on DVD after the wedding
- Optional guest book with full extra set of prints £100
- Password protected web gallery with free digital downloads and online ordering for guests
who would like extra prints or enlargements.
Mobile studio for event photography with on-site printing.
Have you thought about giving your guests the opportunity to have professional studio photographs taken of them at your wedding in addition to your normal wedding photography? With everyone dressed up this is a wonderful occasion to have some professional photographs taken. This can be a fun way to add some extra special photographs during your wedding. I would be happy to discuss this with you in more detail during a free home consultation.
With my onsite studio photography service I can photograph your guests and within minutes they can be looking at their actual photographs. I can then instantly print them using a lab quality photo printer instantly providing one copy to take away with them and another copy to go into a wedding guest book with comments written by guests.
• Onsite studio setup.
• One image placed in a guestbook with guest comments, another given to the guest.
• Professional studio photography.
• Lab quality prints.
• Online print ordering after the event for extra copies, bigger prints or other photographic gifts.
What Do I Need To Do to book?
Simply (click here) and I can arrange a booking.
Ideally I need an area approximately 4 metres by 5 metres (13 by 16 feet) for my studio and viewing area. However I can be slightly flexible when it comes to space, the best thing to do is ring me and tell me what space you actually have. I will also need access to two 13amp plug socket for my equipment.