Coronavirus and your booking

25th March 2020

Corona Virus Update.

Please note we have no Saturdays before October this year available if you are looking to postpone your wedding. We do have some limited Fridays and a little more weekday availabilty.
• We are not charging any fees to transfer dates, but your new date needs to be within 12 months of your original wedding date.
• We can only transfer our services subject to our availability.
• If we are not available on your new date, then please go back to your venue and check for alternative dates.
• Finally, to move your date, we will just ask you to either: Keep to the original payment schedule (final balance 30 days before your original date or via your original payment plan) OR 50% remaining balance now and then 50% 30 days before your new date.
Please check we are available before committing to a new date.
%d bloggers like this: